Image Map

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Casual...
















































































Blazer: JCrew old (currently craving this) | Top:Target | Jeans: JCrew | Flats: JCrew Factory | Hat: JCrew | Bag: Michal Kors | Necklace: JCrew Factory old (currently craving this) | Earrings: Kate Spade old (similar here)|Bracelets: JCrew and JCrew

Sometimes the word casual has negative connotations.  Personally, I think that you can dress comfortably and casually while still looking completely put together.  Keeping things basic and focusing on your favorite feminine details are the key to a perfect casual outfit for an afternoon of shopping with the girls.
How do you feel about the ball cap trend?  Are you on board?
Happy Thursday!
Jenn

8 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Love that blazer! Thanks so much for linking up with us this week :)
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!!! I am so excited about the link up, I am crossing my fingers!

      Delete
  2. Love the blazer and the pictures look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this look! That blazer is fab and so are your accessories! Thank you for linking up with us last week! Hope to see you back tomorrow! :)

    xoxo Meghan
    www.everydayfashionandfinance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! Your blog is such an inspiration, so your comments mean the word to me. I am so excited about tomorrow and hope to work with you in the future!
      Jenn

      Delete
  4. I love that blazer and love how you dressed it more casually. Great look!

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan!
      I just checked out your blog, it is great! I am your newest follower! Thanks for the kind words and I hope to see you back at The Brandied Pair!
      OxO
      Jenn

      Delete